This service includes a Chronology AND a Summary. Your legal nurse consultant will also Identify and analyze key issues in your case.
To ensure clarity of information, your consultant may create charts and tables displaying critical information such as vital sign trends, laboratory trends, or diagnostics and procedure results.
As indicated, your legal nurse consultant will:
- Analyze the type of injuries your client received
- Assess your client’s response to treatment
- Identify pre-existing conditions that may have been exacerbated by the acute injury
- Identify chronic medical conditions, pre-existing conditions, and routine medications that could raise questions of liability for personal injury cases
- Look for inconsistencies in the record
- Discuss your client’s previous and current level of disability
- Identify potential defendants, deviations from the standard of care, and causative defenses or potential problems in your negligence case
- Integrate medical literature search findings into your report